- $40 enrollment fee per family each dance season
- Tuition is charged monthly. There is no pro-rating for months with 3 weeks or those with 5 weeks.
- If you choose not to continue at any time, you must fill out an ADD/DROP form by the 20th of the month in order to stop the recurring charge from being billed for the next month. (Any ADD/DROP forms filled out after the 20th will result in the recurring charge being processed as usual.)
- There are no credits, refunds, or extensions for holidays or missed classes. We do not prorate if you are absent or away on vacation, or for regular studio closures.
- Your first tuition payment is due at the time of registration.
- Tuition may be made in full in advance, or in automatic recurring payments (see below).
- A fee of $25.00 will be charged for any denied, returned or NSF payments.
- Tuition fees are non-transferable.
- Sign up for Automatic Recurring Payments and your monthly tuition will be charged on the 1st of each month.
- Automatic Recurring Payments may be deducted from your Credit or Check Card (Visa, MasterCard, Amex or Discover).
- If you do not sign up for Automatic Recurring Payments (CC or EFT), you must pay for the dance year in 1 or 2 installments by check, cash or credit card.
- All classes in which you have registered will be included on your invoice.
- You must fill out an ADD/DROP form to change your registration.
- Simply not attending a class does not excuse you from paying for it.
- If you want to change classes, please notify the front desk via the ADD/DROP form by the 20th of the month prior to the change taking place.
- We request that you give us 24 hours notice for absences. If we have not heard about an absence at least 2 hours before the class – that absence will not be considered “excused” and will not be eligible for a make-up.
- No refunds will be given for missed classes.
- Excused absences may be made up in ANOTHER class within 30 days of the missed class.
- Students may not use their regular class for a make-up class.
- Please contact the front desk to schedule your make-up class. (You must have a "make-up" or "drop-in" pass to enter a class you are not registered in. Passes are available at the front desk.)
- Unused classes do not carry over into the next month.
- Limit of 8 make-ups per month.
- You must be currently registered in classes to use your make-ups.
Session Fees for Dance Classes
- Session fees must be paid in full or by Automatic Payments.
- 10% discount for siblings enrolled in dance classes. (Discount applies to 2nd and additional siblings taking fewest number of classes. Does not apply for private lessons, acting classes, musical theatre, or summer camps.)
paid by the session,
based on weekly hours in class
price per month
|Per Hour Price|
|For each additional hour above 6 per week add $12 per hour, per week|
Trial Class for NEW students
- A one-time FREE class is available for new students for their FIRST class at Relevé Studios.
- Limit one trial class per student.
- Students may have ONE free audit to watch a class in session.
- Please note: We do not encourage drop-ins, because we are building technique and choreography each week, working towards our June recital. Drop-in students are not eligible to be in the recital.
- 1 hour Drop In = $20, 1.5 hour drop in = $30
30-Minute "Catch-up" Lessons
- At the discretion of the studio director if a student has an excused absence in 2 regularly scheduled classes in a row or is having difficulty learning choreography for recital, the teacher may request a catch-up lesson. A catch up lesson should be scheduled through the front desk.
- 30 min catch up = $30, 1 hour catch up = $60
- Recital fee: $155 includes class costume, a digital recording of the show, plus digital copies of your group photos. Additional costumes are $90 each.
- Photo Day: Everyone will have group dance photos taken approximately one month prior to the recital. Individual 5 min. photo sittings including digital copies of all images can be purchased for $20 per session.
- Recital Tickets: Presale tickets will be available at the studio in April. In May, tickets will be on sale through the VPAC ticket office or ticketmaster. Seating is assigned, and the ticket prices range from $15 to $25 per ticket depending on the section. Please note: The studio does not make any money from the recital. Money from the ticket sales will pay for our performance venue, technical crew, parking, publicity, and other expenses tied up in putting together a large and wonderful show.
Private Music Lesson Payment Policies
- Clients schedule their lessons and pay the music instructor directly.
- First lesson may be taken at the "recurring rate"
- All other lessons must be paid in advance.
- Cancellation and make up policies vary by instructor. Please contact them directly for more information.
- There are no refunds.
Private Music Lesson Minimum Rates
|Type of Music Lesson||30-Minite Lesson||45-Minute Lesson||60-Minute Lesson|
|Piano (age 5+)||$40||$60||$75|
|Guitar (age 10+)||$40||$60||$80|
|Voice (age 7+)||$50||$70||$85|
|Piano/Voice Combo (age 5+)||$55||$75||$90|
Private Acting Coaching
- 30 Minutes: $45
- 60 Minutes: $90
- Private Acting Coaching is available for Television, Film, and Theatre Audition Preparation.
- Call 818-343-7353 for availability.
Private Dance Lessons
- Private Dance Lessons:
- $80/Hour (Plus $12/hour for each additional person up to 4 people)
- Private Ballrooom Lessons:
- $80/hour (Plus $12/hour for each additional person up to 4 people)
- Teen & Adult Acting Classes: Improvisation, Scene Study, Monologues, Shakespeare, or Cold Reading: 8 Week Sessions = $TBA
- Children’s Acting Classes (ages 7-12): 8-Week Sessions = $TBA
- Choreography 101 Workshop: 8-Weeks = $TBA
- $15 for each class or
- $100 for 10-class-pass (punch card). Pass must be used within 3 months from purchase date
- Private Fitness: $70 per hour for up to 2 people. (add $20 per person beyond first 2)
|Merman (Piano/Voice Room)||$20|
|Kelly (small dance room)||$40|
To rent the facility for Filming, please make inquires directly through Real to Reel Locations.
(See Rental Agreement)