Special Offer: Free Week Dance Pass
Registering for your trial week is easy!
Click on the button below and fill out our brief contact form.
Once we have received your inquiry, a member of our team will contact you to verify what classes you or your child are interested in, and we will arrange a time for you to experience what our studio is all about!
When you arrive at the studio, we will introduce you to your instructor and get you ready for your 1st class!
We offer a variety of dance styles to all ages: ballet, tap, jazz,
hip-hop, hula, Latin ballroom, African, contemporary, acrobatics/tumbling and more...
Preschool: ages 2 - 5 years
Elementary: ages 6 - 11 years
Pre-teen and Teen: 11+ years
Adult: 19+ years
Start dancing today! Click the link below.
- New clients only
- Can not be used with other offers
- Yearly tuition in monthly installments will be charged only if you decide to enroll in a class.
- Tuition will be pro-rated for the month, if you decide to join after your week of trials.
- The Free Week Dance Pass must be used within one week. No rolling over to a consecutive week.
- You must pre-register for all the classes you plan to take during the week so the instructors can plan accordingly.
- Applicable to group dance, acting, acro, musical theatre and fitness classes only.
- Students can only take classes within their age group and level. The studio reserves the right to adjust your level for your safety.
- If you do not own dance clothing or shoes, don't worry! The studio will let you know what you can wear for your trials, and we propably have shoes you can borrow. We're happy to help!
Q & A
Commonly asked questions...
Do the Free Unlimited Dance Classes need to be used within one week?
Yes, we cannot afford to offer free classes for longer than a week. The free trial week allows a new student to trial a variety of dance styles and instructors to see what they love the most.
What if I can only trial 1-2 classes during my free trial week?
It's common for people to try only 1-3 classes, especially our youngest dancers.
The week-long trial special exists for new students to trial classes to see what they might like to enroll in.
Why can't I get an entire month's worth of free weekly dance classes?
You'd be surprised how many people ask this! If you're asking this same question, we probably aren't the right fit for you. :)